I dunno why I did that. I'm so lame. Anyways, Kirsti's asleep right now, but we just set up a bit of Christmas schtuff, and here are some pictures! Oh, and this is our blog, by the way.
What she doesn't know is that I am also posting a picture of Kirsti in a sweatshirt here. Christian T. Farmer, this one's for you:

On to the Christmas set-up photos!

Me with the tree.

Charlie Brown is the man!
The tree, with lights.
Kirsti with the fully ornamented and operational Christmas tree (a million awesome points to anyone who makes a clever reply based on what I was "quoting"). Kirsti was positively giddy -- which was really fun because she had no voice!
Unser Deutsches Weihnachtsbaumschmuck. Erm, it says "families are eternal."
We got this...hmm...somewhere...
This is from our honeymoon trip to Disneyland. We got the only completely intact one there, and when we unwrapped it tonight, it was STILL intact! Quite a long time for Lees to keep something intact!
Kirsti may or may not like Irish dancing.
This also came from Disneyland. To the point.
This ball came from Sis. Dee Dunn back in Morrisville. She gave us a lot of nice ornaments, and we really like this one (it's patriotic).
If we invented Santa, he wouldn't ride no wimpy sleigh. ;) Merry Christmas!Rich
11 comments:
What a way cool blog! Ya did good, you two! I love the tree, the Charlie Brown reference, even the tank! Christmas has arrived at the Adverb house, and life is good. I hope Kirsti feels better soon. See you in two days!
Love ya.
I highly approve of this hoody attack, and I just hope that this technique may spread and much joy may come through it.
i love that pacman is at the bottom of your blog. but yay for christmas decorations and silly pictures! good job for finally getting that blog up and running =P
Fourth comment! Until that Christmas tree was operational, I could have come along and destroyed it. For you see, I am too well equipped, I am more dangerous than you realize.
Yay blogs! Okay, I need to add you to ours. It's only fair (especially since we're the first one on your list--go us!). Love the decorations! I would have decorated already but since we're hosting Thanksgiving this year, I don't think that would have been a good idea. We do have lights up outside, though, thanks to our downstairs neighbors =)
I like how I'm seeing this after it already has 5 comments. I should get a Monday-Wednesday life.
Yay for Christmas decorations! Don't worry, we're super excited for Thanksgiving. We just don't have any salt and pepper Quakers/Shakers.
Oh, and Rich, regarding that first picture - you're gonna get it.
Star wars of course! Of is your Christmas tree fully functional and operational? That was easy enough. So I guess you're in on the family blogs now, huh? Have fun
Yay! I'm glad you guys made a blog! Although, little mrs-impatient (kirsti), I'm disappointed in you for starting Christmas before Thanksgiving. :P I still love you though
Hey there. I just realized you have a blog - of course, it's new for you, too, so I'm not really late now, am I? I love Christmas-time, don't you?
hey there you lees!!!!
i love the blog! keep it up! :)
i'm glad to see you guys are having a great time together!
love ya,
shayna
Post a Comment