Friday, October 29, 2010

And the baby is...

Both appropriate for Halloween (as the idea of any Lee progeny would be) and worthy of a warning blog post, we found out today that the baby is healthy, female, and Viking. I guess that was clear from Kirsti's heritage, though. Here's the most telling ultrasonograph we got:


The real evidence of Vikinghood, however, was that fact that she was yelling these gutteral war-cries through the uterus at the technician, and I think she might have had a spear in there. So she should fit right in. We're going to call her Maggie, although perhaps we should consider Astrid. I just feel bad for Kirsti having to deliver her with that helmet...

8 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

oh! so exciting!

Mamapierce said...

I love the name Maggie. Congratulations! Girls are such a blessing! :D

Leone Lee said...

Thanks for the photo. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Can't wait to meet her and hear her sing.

Shayna and Rob said...

Yeah yeah!! WAAHOOOO!!!!!!!

Svedi Pie said...

I can't tell if you really are going to call her Maggie or not! :) But congrats - so excited for you two!

Brianne said...

I love the idea of Astrid as her middle name =) Maggie Astrid Lee? I think it works. Besides, she'd be named after a cool character in a cool movie. What more could a kid want?

Anonymous said...

What a pretty little gal our Maggie is! Will she be born with long braids, singing opera, and churning butter from reindeer milk? If not, that's fine with me. So glad she seems to be healthy, and already getting you guys all excited. We love you! And Maggie. :)