Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gift of the Mag(g)i(e)!

From Brand New Maggie!


Yeah, that title probably wasn't worth it. Oh well. We have a baby in the house! Hurrah! Anyway, here are a couple pictures for now; we're probably going to mess with the privacy settings soon, too, so let us know if you want to follow this blog!



Maggie has some definite ideas on bathing!



Maggie's dad being who he is, she has to suffer through up-the-nose photos.

11 comments:

Svedi Pie said...

She is so sweet and pretty! Make sure you include me when you go private, and then also keep us updated with pics and stories!

Mary Ludwig said...

Hooray! She is so cute! Hey- I want to follow your blog. Invite me if you do decide to go private. maryandaaronludwig@gmail.com

Mary Ludwig said...

Ps She definitely has some of her dad in her!

Destiney said...

What a precious little girl you have there... Congratulation again!

Melanie said...

Congrats!! I can't believe you are a mommy!!! So happy for you!!

Please include me if you go private!!

Mamapierce said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. I'd be interested in following your blog, but you'll have to PROMISE to post often! Ha ha! jilldpierce at yahoo dot com

Tiffany J said...

Cute pictures!!! Congratulations you guys! Please add us to your list tiffanynsteve@Hotmail.com Thanks!!

suzanne said...

You did a great job, she is absolutely beautiful! Please add your favorite Aunt to your blog list....I have to keep up with your adventures! Hugs and love to the three of you!!

Anonymous said...

Just reporting to all. She IS beautiful and sweet. She can be very pensive and has a furrowed brow as she tries to focus her eyes. Her nature is peaceful, and I absolutely adore her! Kirsti's doing pretty well considering a C-section (Maggie was breech). But she and Rich are wonderful parents, and Maggie is being treated as the princess she is.

Kimberly said...

Congrats again! She so cute! And definitely keep me on your list if you go private!

Me said...

She is so cute!!! I want to follow your blog please.

Julie Lee: smileitshealthy@hotmail.com