Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mountains of Books

 
Somebody is as obsessed a reader as her parents.  (The above picture is metaphorical.  Keep reading for pictures that will make more sense with that statement.)




Maggie'll read ANYTHING -- so she helps us sort the junk mail.


She loves reading with people.  Here's her Aunt Brianna helping her learn about Hildegard von Bingen.


She has the same problems with remembering how to take care of books that her daddy did as a boy.  Maybe she wants to make sure we know whose books those are?


Although she always wants to look at her books, Maggie sometimes forgets which side goes up.


Other antics!  Maggie's tongue has been making regular appearances lately, usually followed by lots of giggling.  This particular instance was at Texas Roadhouse for Carina Alleman's b-day (bidet?).


The rocking footstool in the nursery (doesn't that sound sophisticated?) is one of Maggie's new favorite toys.  She loves it when I rock her back and forth on it -- especially if she gets to hit my head with her bum!


I think Maggie is excited to help us get some gardening done!


I noticed that we only have some very early videos of Maggie's walking.  She's gotten a lot better since the last post -- here she's walking while breaking wind!


That's all, folks!  You can stick around, but the janitor will just be cleaning things up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see she's well-ingrained with the household chores and watering the garden (favorites)--she's adept at walking, and her sweeping motions are stellar. I'm happy to know she will know German from a young age, and that her reading prowess is growing as well. She's sooooo adorable, and I miss her tons. Please give her lots of smoochy kisses and hugs from Gramma. Thanks for the pics!

Rachel said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love the windy video.

Anonymous said...

Read, Girl! Read!